Friday, September 21, 2007

2 years already?????


Wow, its been 2 years since Rhema was born and...my goodness has she changed.

Its not like I didn't expect her to grow up, but...this quickly???

Its true what they say about having kids, you never really know how much your able to love someone untill your first is born. I NEVER thought I would be a MARRIED, much less a father, but here I am, with 2 kids of my own, a lovely wife, a dog, a house...2 cars...but no white picket fence.

2 years...alot happens in 2 years, shes learned to walk, talk, dance, sing, she loves taking baths, shes a water baby, her face and hair have changed, just...wow...shes growing up so quickly, Im losing track.

The picture in this blog was from her first birthday, and what she looks like now is at the bottom. Its amazing to me how much shes changed in 1 year.

Oh, and so she doesnt feel left out I REALLY LOVE AND APPRECIATE MY WIFE, LOVE YA BUNCHES!!! :D

No comments: