Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stupidity

As some of you know, I really hate stupid people. Not the mentally challenged or anything like that, but by stupid people I mean people with no common sense or personality.

Take some Customer Service people, at a particular shopping center we frequent. It seems as if their Human Resources people are hiring drones. I mean, seriously, cant a cashier smile from time to time? EVEN A FAKE Smile is better than the automaton look some of these people have on their faces.

Look, take my advice, if you hate your job so much your miserable doing it, look for another one, but for crying out loud, CHEER UP!!

I dont want to waist my comedy gold on a zombie...its just not right.

Even if you dont think the joke is funny, smile at least.

Maybe Im being to cynical, maybe that person's dogs sisters cousin died and their in morning, but good lord its like someone farted in the punch bowl and they had to take the first sip.

Oy...Im letting myself get angry about it...maybe that makes me stupid...I dunno...its just something that really bothers me.

STOP BEING GROUCHY CASHIERS!!! WE WANT SMILES!!! :D

No comments: