Saturday, September 8, 2007

Work sucks

Let me preface this with this statement: MY Job rocks, its simple, I get to go on the internet while working and I really dont have to deal with the tedium of managers and other people.

What sucks about my job is its hours, 11pm to 7am. While to some, it seems like the perfect shift, overnights just pulls your will to live away and dangles it in front of you because you have NO chance of having a normal life.

Think about this, Id say, aside from the time I spend with my daughters in the morning, I really spend about 90% of my time alone. Thats right, the majority of my time awake is all by my lonesome. It sucks...Ive been doing it for over 6 years now and I'm really getting tired of it. I get tired everyday about 1pm, which, on my days off really blows, I sleep while everyone else is doing their day to day activities and I'm awake when everyone is asleep. I barely have any friends because of it, and my wife and I spend just a few hours a day (Like 2 or 3) with each other. and EVEN THEN, I'm cleaning the kitchen or taking care of the babies while shes working about the house.

See my dilemma, I really want to find another job, but I want to find one that works in the mornings, and pays over 13 an hour, because thats what I'm making now.

*sigh* Aw well, cant really complain I guess. I have a job, and thats a start.

Brighthouse...HIRE ME DAMNIT!!! :D

The preceeding is brought to you by ADD, where your...OHHHH...SHINY THING!!!

No comments: