Saturday, December 29, 2007

Nostalga....SIGH

You know, Nostalga is a funny thing...it hits you at odd times and makes you really reflect on things.

Were just a few days from the new year and I was thinking about my daughter, Rhema and how much shes changed this year.

2007 Started out with her just starting to walk and talk and now...shes basically a compleatly different kid.

Also, Arianna...how much different she is from Rhema and how much shes changing, almost 8 months old and she gets more beautiful every day. Its bizzar to me that I have kids, 2 of them and I really want one more.

My wife and I also celebrated our 11th wedding anniversery on the 27th and thats another thing that makes me feel old...lol, I never in a million years thought I would get married, much less it last for this long.

Freaky...

Anyway, since it is almost 2008 I wanted to wish anyone reading this a happy new year, and if '08 is anything like this last one, then were in for a crazy and fun ride.

:)

No comments: